[Ad_list] Openings 10/2/15

Terry Hanson terrychanson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:51:40 PDT 2015

Welcome to today's AD LISTSERVE postings

I am List Moderator Terry Hanson, CMAA at
terrychanson at gmail.com
for sending posts or questions for the AD Listserve.

At the Listserve link
(http://mailman.mesd.k12.or.us/mailman/listinfo/ad_list) you can get an
archive of all previous postings on the AD List as well as subscribe and
unsubscribe.

Remember if you are sending me a post, to include all pertinent
information, such as, the sport, gender, desired level(s), dates (if
applicable) and complete contact information of the sender.

*Bend High School is looking for a Girls basketball game -- *

*(ALL 3 LEVELS) if interested contact Dave Williams: 541-355-3802 or
dave.williams at bend.k12.or.us

*

*Bend High School is also looking for a Boys basketball game -- *

*(ALL 3 LEVELS) if interested contact Dave Williams: 541-355-3802 or
dave.williams at bend.k12.or.us *

Dave Williams

Athletic Director

Bend Senior High School

541-355-3802

Phoenix High School is looking for football games next year:

*/Week 1 (Prefer to travel)/*
*/Week 3 (Prefer to be at home/*)

We would also like to get Fresh/Soph or JV games out of these commitments.
We are looking for a two year commitment and would prefer to play 4A
schools.
Our team will be VERY young next year.

Toby Walker
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Phoenix High School
toby.walker at phoenix.k12.or.us <mailto:toby.walker at phoenix.k12.or.us>
541-535-7545

Corvallis High is looking for a JV football game on October 15^th .
Would prefer to play at Corvallis but will do what is needed.

Contact Bob Holt   541-757-5920 or bob.holt at corvallis.k12.or.us
<mailto:bob.holt at corvallis.k12.or.us>.

Jefferson Lions (3A PacWest) are looking to attend a wrestling
tournament during the winter break.
If you are hosting an event please contact Dan Fritz AD or Coach Howell
Dan Fritz
Assistant Principal / Dean of Students
Athletic Director
Jefferson Lions
541-327-3337 x 1249
dan.fritz at jefferson.k12.or.us <mailto:dan.fritz at jefferson.k12.or.us>

*_Weston-McEwen High School_* is looking for a *_week 3_* and *_week 4_*
varsity football game for the 2016 season.  We are part of the
competitive Columbia Basin Conference.  We will have a majority of our
skilled positions returning next year so we should be fairly decent.  We
would like to play 2A or 3A schools.  Please email me if you are
interested.  We would like to have at least one of those games being a
home game.

TJ Bailey

Athletic Director

Head Football Coach

Weston-McEwen High School

Special Education Teacher

Athena Elementary School

tj.bailey at athwest.k12.or.us <mailto:tj.bailey at athwest.k12.or.us>

cell# 541-231-7356

*LIBERTY HS needs JV Football Game OCT. 29 (HOME)*

Please contact Alan Foster at fosteral at hsd.k12.or.us
<mailto:fosteral at hsd.k12.or.us>

Or call cell 971-806-8012

Saint John Bosco High School is currently seeking a Head Girls
Basketball Coach.SJBHS is a small (1A) school located a few miles north
of Salem, near Brooks.SJB competes in basketball in the CASCO league.

*_REQUIREMENTS:_*

·Successfully passes background screenings

·Hold or willing to obtain required OSAA coaching certifications (paid
for by the school for the successful candidate)

oNFHS Fundamentals of Coaching training

oConcussion Recognition and Management training

oNFHS Heat Acclimatization and Heat illness Prevention training

oAnabolic Steroids and Performance Enhancing Substance training

·Be an appropriate role model for high school student athletes

If interested in this position, please contact Kevin Brophy, Saint John
Bosco Athletic Director, at Brophydad at outlook.com
<mailto:Brophydad at outlook.com>or 503-983-5186

Have a good day! - Terry